Figure 1 - “Crack the Safe" quick game
Table of Contents
A - Game play
B - Game rules
C - Payout table
A - Game play
Introduction- Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price and coins.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins)
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price and coins), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
Min Coin Size = 25c and Max Coin Size = $2.00
Min No of Coins = 1
Max No of Coins = 3
Thus, Min bet is 25c and Max bet is $6,00.
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any total amount won is displayed in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally, the progressive window will show details of the game win (number of coins won and winning amount).
• After the spin completes, the game id will reflect the current game unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about the game.
B- Game Rules
• Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned, except for ‘2X 3Bar’ and ‘1X 3Bar’ that pay anywhere on the payline.
• The player is paid for the highest win on the payline.
• Wild symbol - The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbols on a payline, except for ‘3 x Wild’ (please view the Paytable below).
• One wild symbol multiplies the winning by two.
• Two wild symbols multiply the winning by four.
• Purchasing / Non-purchasing players - If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the real account.Slots do not have a 'Play for Fun' feature.
• Exiting Game -The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while it is still in progress. For example, a player clicks “Spin” but the game has not completed, or a player has free spins being played. In such cases the exit button and the tabs are disabled.
Crack the safe slot game is based on the payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated on a bet per payline.
Figure 2 - "Crack the safe" payout table
Non Paying positions
This machine allows players to land in between 2 symbols, these positions are non-paying (see figure below)
Figure 3 - Non-paying position
ANY symbols winning combinations
1) ANY SEVEN + ANY SEVEN + ANY SEVEN
This allows the player to win on any combination of RED SEVEN or BLUE SEVEN or GREEN SEVEN
Eg. RED SEVEN + BLUE SEVEN + RED SEVEN = pays 9 coins (on a 3 coins bet).
• Impact of Disconnection
The site will complete the game for the player. The next time he/she logs back in to the game, the Account Balance will have changed to reflect the result (previous balance + win amount from the game if any).
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 93%