Figure 1 - “Cash Fiesta" quick game
Table of Contents
A - Game play
B - Game rules
C - Payout table
A - Game play
Introduction- Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price and coins.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins)
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price and coins), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
Min Coin Size = 25c and Max Coin Size = $1
Min No of Coins = 1
Max No of Coins = 3
Thus, Min bet is 25c and Max bet is $3.00
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any total amount won is displayed in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally, the progressive window will show details of the game win (number of coins won and winning amount) and the winning symbols are flashing.
• After the spin completes, the game id will reflect the current game unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about he game.
B- Game Rules
• Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned. The player is paid for the highest win on the payline.
• Wild symbol - The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbols on a payline.
• Wild pays anywhere on the payline.
• One wild symbol multiplies the winning by three.
• Two wild symbols multiply the winning by nine.
• Slots do not have a 'Play for Fun' feature.
Purchasing / Non-purchasing players - If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the real account.
• Exiting Game -The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while it is still in progress. For example, a player clicks “Spin” but the game has not completed. In such cases the exit button and the tabs are disabled.
• C-Payout table
Cash Fiesta slot game is based on the payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated on a bet per payline.
Figure 2 - "Cash Fiesta" payout table
Non Paying positions
This game allows players to land in between 2 symbols, these positions are non paying
Figure 3 - Non-paying position
ANY symbols winning combinations
1) ANY CHILI + ANY CHILI + ANY CHILI
This allows the player to win on any combination of RED CHILI or YELLOW CHILI or BLUE CHILI or GREEN CHILI or PINK CHILI
Eg. YELLOW CHILI + RED CHILI + BLUE CHILI = pays 15 coins (on a 3 coins bet).
• Impact of Disconnection
The site will complete the game for the player. The next time he/she logs back in to the game, the Account Balance will have changed to reflect the result (previous balance + win amount from the game if any).
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 93%