Figure 1 - Galaxy of Riches quick game
Table of Contents
A - Game play
B - Game rules
C - Payout table
A - Game play
Introduction- Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price, coins, and lines to be played.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins) * (num lines)
"Win Up To" = (Free Spin Multiplier) * (Max Payout) * (Max Coin Size) * (Max Number of Coins Per Line).
• As the user increases/decreases the price, the progressive adjusts to display possible payouts for selected price. A change in price reflects a proportional change in the possible payout. Max possible payout is shown in “Win up to” text field.
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price, coins, bet lines), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins and lines.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
• min coins per line = 1 and max coins per line = 5
|normal players (bronze, silver, gold)
||VIP players (platinum, diamond)
|Min coin size = 1c and max coin size = 60c
||Min coin size = 1c and max coin size = $1.20
|Thus, min bet is 1c and max bet is $27.00
||Thus, min bet is 1c and max bet is $54.00
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any total amount won is displayed in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally, the progressive window will show details of each separate win, and the accumulated win.
• If a player wins on a spin, then the qualifying symbols for the win will flash. If a player wins on more than one win combination (by playing multiple lines), then the winning combinations will flash in sequence, first for one winning line, then the next, etc..
• After the spin completes the game id will reflect the current games unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about he game.
Galaxy of Riches has an Autoplay feature, which allows players to leave the slot while the machine will automatically play for them. The player can configure Autoplay to:
1) Set a ‘loss limit’, i.e. stop if the total losses reach a specified amount or stop if your real balance decreases by the specified amount;
2) Set a ‘single win limit’, i.e. stop if the win reaches a specified amount;
3) Stop if the total wins reach a specified amount or stop if your real balance increases by the specified amount;
4) Stop after a set number of spins.
1. In order to activate auto-play the player has to set the stake, number of auto-play gambles and the loss limit (point 1 above)
2. Playing with multiple options selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others and remaining selected conditions will be ignored.
3. Auto-play can be stopped by clicking on the "Stop" button that appears on the auto-play Configuration panel.
B- Game Rules- (Refer to Figure 1 to view the slot symbols discussed in this section)
• Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned. The player is paid for the highest win on any given line.
• All wins occur on selected lines only, except scatter wins, which can pay out anywhere on the screen.
• Coinciding wins on different paylines are all added and paid.
• Wild symbol - The Wild symbol may substitute for any symbol on a payline, except the Scatter symbol.
•Free spin feature - Free spin feature is triggered when the player gets at least 3 Scatter symbols ANYWHERE on the screen. The player wins: 5 free spins for 3 Scatter symbols, 15 free spins for 4 Scatter symbols, and 25 free spins for 5 Scatter symbols. All free spins should have the same number of lines and bet per line as the initiating spin. Free spins can earn more free spins as follows:
1 Scatter awards 1 free spin,
2 Scatters awards 2 free spins,
3 Scatters awards 5 free spins,
4 Scatters awards 15 free spins, and
• 5 Scatters awards 25 free spins.
The additional free spins are added to the number of remaining free spins, thus there is no limit to the number of free spins. In addition each Scatter symbol during a free spin pays a bonus equal to the initiating bet. All winnings are doubled during free spins.
• Slots do not have a 'Play for Fun' feature.
Purchasing / Non-purchasing players - The game can only be played with real money, not bonus bucks. If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the real account. A non-purchasing player does NOT qualify to win the progressive jackpot.
• Exiting Game -The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while it is still in progress. For example, a player clicks “Spin” but the game has not completed, or a player has free spins being played. In such cases the exit button and the tabs are disabled.
• C-Payout table
Galaxy of Riches slot game is based on the following payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated against bet per payline, unless specifically described in the rules of the game.
Figure 2: "Galaxy of Riches" payout table
• Impact of Disconnection
Disconnection during a base game, where no wins occured, will restore the game to its normal active state.
If it was a winning base game, the game is automatically completed, upon reconnection the account balance is adjusted to show the result, and the game will be restored to the normal active state.
Disconnection during free spins will return the game to the state it was before disconnection, i.e. all free spins will be restored to the state prior to disconnection.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 93.03%