Disputes and Complaints Procedure
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint as soon as possible and, in any event, within three months of the date of the incident.
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact our customer support team.
- We also accept customer complaints in the following forms: spoken, written, over the telephone, via email.
- When making a complaint, please provide us with the following: Your username, full name and a summary of your complaint.
- We will provide you an acknowledgement of your complaint within 48hrs.
- Our acknowledgement will include a copy of our complaints policy. We will also provide you with a copy of our Complaints policy on request.
- On receipt of your complaint we will conduct an investigation.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, we will escalate your complaint to our Management Team.
- We aim to provide your response to your complaint as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within eight weeks from the date on which we received your complaint.
- If it appears it will take us longer than eight weeks to resolve your complaint, we will write to you to let you know the revised time scale of your complaint to be resolved.
After we have concluded our investigation we will write to you with a final response, which will confirm that we have either:
- Resolved the complaint; or
- Agreed we are at a “deadlock” with you or that we have reached a stalemate and are unable to resolve your complaint.
- Our final response represents the conclusion of our internal complaints procedure.