Terms and Conditions (User Agreement)
These rules are effective from 31 October 2007. All previous rules are cancelled.
Throughout these terms and conditions "the company", "we", or "us" refers to the BingoCafe website. Where we refer to "the website" we mean the BingoCafe website as found at the URL www.bingocafe.com Any specific conditions contained within the various product terms and conditions shall, where appropriate, be equally applicable to all other products.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, TRANSACTION DATA, SPECIFIC BINGO AND GAMES RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF bingocafe.com. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU AND SO YOU SHOULD PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (AS SET OUT BELOW) AND WILL ONLY BE ACCESSIBLE VIA bingocafe.com.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Any changes will be published on the bingocafe.com website. This Agreement shall in relation to our games and bingo products be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Curacao and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts.
Customers are not required to participate on our website and such participation if elected by a customer is at the customer's sole option, discretion and risk. Bets on our products will be void if our products (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Errors due to the computer hardware or internet connection are the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds shall be given. Taxes, if any, on any winnings are the customer's sole responsibility.
- Opening an account & Signup Bonuses
- To have access to our bingo and gambling services, customers must open a deposit account with us. We do not operate credit accounts. Upon opening an account, customers will receive $30 (the sign-up bonus) which may be used for bingo games and certain slot games. Prior to the customer’s first deposit, slot games are limited to 20 spins per game. Winnings over and above the sign-up bonus, up to an amount of $30 will be retained, and transferred to the Bingo Bucks account. In addition, a 300% bonus will be given on first deposit, up to $300 in bonus bucks. For example, a $20 initial deposit will attract a $60 bonus. Following a customer’s initial deposit, monies held in the bonus bucks account may only be used to play bingo.
- Customers that have not made an initial deposit will have any balance in their free bingo bonus account reversed one month after registering that account. Only one bingocafe.com account is permitted per person. A maximum of two accounts is permitted to be registered per household. We reserve the right to close duplicate or additional accounts, and to make void any bets placed in duplicate or additional accounts.
- A maximum of two registered account holders may access the Website from any one computer. We reserve the right to make void any bets placed that exceed this maximum.
- Upon opening an account, you agree that we may email you promotional material until you communicate with us that you no longer wish to receive such communications including emails and SMS. You agree that you will notify us by clicking on an unsubscribe tag that is linked to these emails or SMS, which enables you to opt out of the promotional or newsletter emails and SMS, or you will submit your request at the 'unsubscribe page' which is linked from the home page of the website.
- Credit checking provision
- When deciding whether to accept your registration, we may supply the information you have given us to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and card details. They will check any details we disclose to them against any databases (public or private) to which they have access and will keep a record of that check. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide in connection with your registration and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them. For your protection, any communication with our Customer Relations Department may be recorded and monitored.
- Withdrawals and deposits
- Please note that all transactions are processed in USD.
- BingoCafe offers several different methods for making a deposit or a withdrawal from an account. For further details on the payment options currently offered, and any charges associated click here.
- Any deposits into the customer's BingoCafe account will reflect in the Bingo application showing the cumulative player balance at that time. A personalised "My Accounts" section in the application will give more detailed analysis of gaming activity.
- When opening an account with a debit or credit card, customers must make sure that they use their own card. The maximum number of cards that may be registered on any individual account at any given time is three.
- The minimum initial deposit amount accepted at the site is $20. All subsequent deposits are required to be a minimum of $20.
- Your withdrawal will be refunded to the most dominant deposit method used in the last 30 days. Where this is not possible, we will require an alternative payment method to be added to your account e.g. NETeller. Please note that MasterCard does not allow refunds from gambling sites.
- In order to comply with banking and licensing regulations, account holders with deposits from credit/debit cards may be required to provide proof of identity before making withdrawals.Please send us:
• a copy of the front and back of the credit card registered at the site;and
• proof of address (e.g. utility bill or card/bank statement) reflecting your name and address, and dated not older than 3 months;and
• a copy of your Driving Licence or Passport
- These documents must be faxed to us at the following fax number: +44 (0)20 3031 1175 or may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst these additional checks are not generally required for Debit card users, we reserve the right to request such documentation prior to processing a withdrawal, should circumstances dictate.
- If any sum is incorrectly credited to the customer's account, it shall be up to the customer to point out this error to us. Otherwise, bets placed subsequently may be cancelled by us. Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed.
- We do not charge for deposits by Bank Transfer, Debit or Credit cards although customers should note that some Credit Card Companies categorise betting transactions as 'cash' and may levy a fixed and/or interest charge from the date of payment.
- Customers may only make one withdrawal request in any 48 hour period. Customers will forfeit ALL amounts held in their Bingo Bucks account when making a withdrawal.
- A withdrawal is pending from the time that the customer issues an instruction to the Accounts department to make such withdrawal until the withdrawal is confirmed by the close of business for the next day, which can be up to 48 hours later.
- Customers will be required to meet the wagering requirements of either bingo or slot play. The wagering requirements when playing bingo - the customer must wager 3 times the sum of (i) all his deposits made since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks, and (ii) all the Bingo Bucks and cash bonuses awarded since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks.
- The wagering requirements when playing slots - the customer must wager 10 times the sum of (i) all his deposits made since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks, and (ii) all the Bingo Bucks and cash bonuses awarded since the date of his last deposit that earned Bingo Bucks.
- The customer may reverse a pending withdrawal at any time prior to such withdrawal being confirmed. In such case, the balance on the customers Bingo Bucks account will be reinstated.
- We reserve the right to withhold the payment of any withdrawal to a customer in the event that any deposit made by that customer does not result in the site receiving cleared funds. We also reserve the right to declare any or all Wins null and void from the date of the deposit made by the customer that did not result in cleared funds.
- Furthermore, we reserve the right to withhold the payment of any withdrawal to a customer until such time as any deposit made by that customer has cleared and the site has received cleared funds.
- The time taken to process your withdrawal is subject to any player and payout verification that is required.
- All withdrawals of $50 or greater may be withdrawn by clicking on the 'Withdraw' button in the Banking section of the application, and following the instructions given. All other withdrawals must be requested by email to email@example.com.
- Inactive accounts
- Customers who have been inactive for one month will have any balance in their free bingo bonus account reversed.
- Customers who have been inactive for one month will have any bonus monies reversed from their real money account if the conditions or requirements under which such bonus monies were credited to his account has not been met.
- Customers who have been inactive for six months, and have a real money balance below $10 after the reversal of any bonus monies where the conditions have not been met, will have the balance on the account withdrawn. Customers will be notified of this fact by email prior to this taking effect.
- Customers who have been inactive for more than eight months, will have the balance on their real money accounts withdrawn, after the reversal of any bonus monies where the conditions have not been met. Customers will be notified of this fact by email prior to this taking effect.
- Closing an account
- We reserve the right to close a customer's account at any time, without stating our reasons.
- You have the right to close an account at any time as long as you have complied with the terms stated in these terms and conditions, and providing the account does not show a balance is due to us. You should indicate your desire to close an account in writing, via e-mail, fax or letter.
- Such closure shall occur within 72 hours after receipt by us of your request. You accept that you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between advising us of your notification and the closure of your account by us. We are not liable for the non receipt of any account closure requests.
- Upon closure, the customer shall be sent the cash balance held in the account provided that any wagering requirements have been met. Closure of an account will automatically render any open games, bonus monies, pre-purchased tickets and entries in any promotions as void.
- Warranties, representations and covenants
- You warrant, represent and covenant with us (and acknowledge that we are relying on such warranties, representations and covenants) that:
- You are of sufficient legal age and are legally allowed to use the Service in the jurisdiction where you are located.
- Your use and interest in the Service is personal and you are using the Service only for your own private entertainment.
- You are solely responsible for recording, reporting, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental or taxation authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on your winnings from the Service.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not provide any information or make any statement to us that is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading including in particular (but not limited to) information relating to your identity and contact details.
- Any and all information that you have provided to us is true (and will continue to be true) in every respect throughout the term of this Agreement and you agree to duly notify us of any changes to such information immediately
- You will not use the Service to engage in any activity which you know, or reasonably ought to know, will (or may) be illegal in the jurisdiction where you are located
- You are solely responsible for the acquisition, supply and maintenance of all ofthe computer equipment and telecommunications networks and Internet access services and all other consents and permissions that you need to use in order to access the Service
- All monies used by you in the Service are lawfully yours and are not obtained from an illegal source and;
- You will not deliberately take steps to prevent us from identifying your location when using the Service.
- Username, password & Customer Information
- When opening a bingocafe.com account, customers choose a username and password that will be used to access their account. These should be kept secure. Customers can change their password at any time via the Options function in the application.
- The customer is responsible for the secrecy of his/her own Username and Password. Bets placed by third parties aware of these details will be considered valid. It is also the customer's sole responsibility to ensure that all information supplied is accurate and up to date at all times.
- By accepting winnings, the customer consents to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance of his/her winnings, the customer acknowledges compliance with all the rules herein.
- Bonus monies
- Where we offer additional credits to a customer as part of a promotion, these credits are provided for customers to bet with, and it may never be withdrawn as cash. Such additional credits may only be utilised once any Real Money balances have been utilised.
- Additional credits may not be withdrawn unless it is converted through winnings and becomes Real Money. These additional credits will be cancelled if there is inactivity on the customer's account for a period of two months.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point for whatever reason.
- Customers that have not made an initial deposit will not be eligible for bonuses or jackpots, only for the game prizes which will be credited to a Bingo Bucks account. Once an initial deposit has been made, all future game winnings will be credited to the customer's Real Money account, and the customer becomes eligible for bonuses and jackpots. Customers will only be eligible for table game bonuses within 7 days of having made a deposit. Any jackpot won by a customer who is not eligible to win will be added back to the jackpot amount.
- Customers will not earn Bingo Bucks on any deposit after the first deposit if the balance of their Real Money account is greater than $10 or the balance of their Bingo Bucks account is greater than $50.
- Bonuses (cash bonuses and Bingo Bucks) and winnings derived from them may not be withdrawn from the customers account unless the wagering requirements have been met. These wagering requirements are described above in the section on withdrawals and deposits. Where a customer attempts a withdrawal and the wagering requirements have not been met, then we reserve the right to reverse the pending withdrawal to the Bingo Bucks account. Bingo Bucks may not be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- BingoCafe reserves the right to revoke and withhold all future bonus entitlements from any customer if, in its sole discretion, it deems that customer to be abusing the benefits of receiving bonus monies.
- Advertised offers
- Advertised offers are generally limited to one per customer and are subject to additional terms and conditions appropriate to such offers.
- In the case of a customer opening more than one account, we reserve the right to suspend and close duplicate accounts, and make void any bets placed.
- Players may be receive promotional SMS and/or emails from BingoCafe from time to time, to unsubscribe at any time go to Account/My Details.